Check here for registration and event dates by category of the 10th edition of Xel-Há Triathlon 2018, which at the same will be the venue for the National Triathlon Championship 2018.
|Special Places registration||From August 8th to 18th|
|Red Cross Benefit Dinner registration||From August 8th to September 29th|
|General Public and Women Beginners preferred price registration||From August 21st to September 4th|
|General Public and Women Beginners regular price registration||From September 5th to 18th|
|Olympic Event||Saturday, November 17th|
|Olympic, Sprint, Children, and Women Beginners event||Sunday, November 18th|
|Red Cross Benefit Dinner||Sunday, November 18th|
All registrations will be held only at the website www.triatlonxelha.com with payment made by credit card (no service charge).
Important: registration fees are non-transferable and non-refundable. Every registered participant grants the Organizing Committee the right to use his/her name and/or image in any promotional materials relating to the Xel-Há Triathlon 2018.
REGISTRATION, PACKAGE PICK-UP AND BRIEFINGS
- Olympic: Friday, November 16th from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the tent of the Organizing Committee.
- Sprint, Children, and Women Beginners: Saturday, November 17th from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the tent of the Organizing Committee.
- In special cases for Sprint, Children, and Women Beginners categories, participants who can not attend on Friday the 16th, may also pick up their packages on Saturday, November 17th.
- No packages can be picked up on the day of the event, nor can be collected by any person other than the competitor, nor at any other time than the established schedules.
- The competitor who does not collect his/her package forfeits registration rights.
- All competitors must show an official ID and personally sign the liability release form at the time of package pick-up.
- For minors, a copy of the participant’s ID is needed as well as the signature of his/her parent or guardian.
Mandatory Pre-Race Briefings
- OLYMPIC: Friday, November 16th at 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- CHILDREN: Saturday, November 17th at 5:00 p.m.
- WOMEN BEGINNERS: Saturday, November 17th at 6:00 p.m.
- SPRINT: Saturday, November 17th at 7:00 p.m.
Location: parking lot recovery area.
INFORMATIONService Hours from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tel: (984) 875 6008