You can register only at www.triatlonxelha.com, with payment made by credit card (no service charge), choosing one of the following options:
- Special Places: August 8th to 18th.
- Red Cross Benefit Dinner: from August 8th to September 29th.
- General and Women Beginners: from August 21st to September 18th.
You must register at www.triatlonxelha.com from August 21st to September 18th.
There is limited space for this category, so register in advance, because the date and time you make it will define the spaces assignation.
They vary depending on category. You can find them at the Official Invitation option on this website.
You can check the dates and schedules at www.triatlonxelha.com in the Official Invitation section.
You can pick up your package on registration day. You must go personally and show an official ID, and sign the liability waiver. For minors, the parents or guardian must show a participant’s official ID, as well as the signature of the liability waiver.
Yes, in special cases, Sprint, Children, and Women Beginners category may also pick up their packages at the same time as competitors who register to the Olympic event. You must return the next day for mandatory pre-race briefings.
- Commemorative T-shirt (three in relays).
- Finalist medal (three in relays).
- Swimming cap.
- Competitor numbers for the race, bike and helmet.
- Provisions during the course and finish.
- Designated place for your belongings.
- Discounts on Xel-Há admission for athletes and up to five companions the day of the event.
- Discounts in shops and Optional Activities inside Xel-Há for competitors the day of the event.
- Loan of an electronic timing chip.
- Results and finishing times posted on www.triatlonxelha.com
Body marking of competitors will be done both on arms and legs during registration day at the ZTR entrance, before dropping off bicycles. No marking will be done on the day of the Triathlon.
You can check the starting times at the Triathlete's Guide section, as well as in the Triathlon tent on registration day.
They can register at www.triatlonxelha.com The parents or guardian must show an official ID and sign the liability waiver.
Before the event: your friends and family can get into the park for the start of your category.
After the event: you will have a special promotion on Xel-Há admission for you and up to five companions.
- Xel-Há All Inclusive Adults: $499 MXN*
- Xel-Há All Inclusive Children: $299 MXN**
**Applies for children between 5 and 11 years old with ID. Children under 4 have free admission with ID. Promotional price for the competitor and up to five companions.