Visit a park with unlimited snorkeling, food and drinks
Xel-Há is a hidden wonder in which you will be able to swim and snorkel while appreciating the marine life of a place unlike any other. You will also enjoy the best panoramic ocean views of the Caribbean Sea from the Scenic Lighthouse which stands 130 feet high and from which you can descend at high speeds into a natural pool which awaits at the bottom. A park where food and drinks are included.
This year marks the 25th anniversary of our park. Xel-Há, the Hidden Wonder of the Riviera Maya has been the place where countless memories have been made. Growing with our visitors, we’ve added our little grain of sand into nature conservation, environmental education and, above all, excellence in sustainable touristic recreation.
Be a part of this celebration and keep making the best memories with us!
What is included?
- Unlimited snorkeling in the river inlet with the use of the snorkel equipment free of charge and a breathing tube as a gift.
- Swimming or utilizing the inner tubes throughout the river.
- The Scenic Light House with 360° views and 130 feet high waterslides.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and buffet lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 pm.
- Unlimited alcoholic beverages and domestic open bar.
- World of Adventure: hanging ropes, zip-lines and 16-foot-high jumps.
- Route through paths in the middle of the jungle.
- Cenotes, caves and inlets.
- Access to the Meliponary and the Nursery.
- Special games for kids in the Children's World.
- Rest areas with hammocks and lounge chairs.
- Life vests, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Use of lockers, restrooms, showers, changing rooms and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops at additional cost).
- Free parking.
- Wear comfortable beach clothes, swimsuit and bring an extra change of clothes.
- Your sunscreen and sunblock should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide.
- Carry cash or credit cards to purchase souvenirs, optional activities and photos of your visit.
- Entrance for children under 4 years of age is free. Children from 5 to 11 years of age pay half of the adult ticket price (in both cases it is essential to present a valid identification at the park ticket offices).
- Children taller than 1.40 m, but younger than 12 years of age, must also show their identification to prove their age.
For more information, visit: www.xelha.com