Xel-Há is a Hidden Wonder where you will swim and snorkel to appreciate in all its glory, the underwater life of a unique place. You can also enjoy the panoramic views of the Caribbean sea from the Scenic Lighthouse which stands 40 m high, and from where you can descend on a fun water slide into a natural pool. A park where food and beverages are included.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of snorkeling gear and a free snorkel.
- River floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views at 131 ft (40 m) high and a fun descent.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Cenotes and coves.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Special activities for kids at the Children's Playground.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Free parking.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing. Bring an extra change of clothes.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, get the photos of your visit, or enjoy an Optional Activity.
- Children under 4 years old get free admission. From 5 to 11 years old they get half off the adult ticket price (must show an ID at Park’s ticket booths).
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age (must show an ID at Park ticket booths).