WOMEN BEGINNERSNo pain, No gain!
If you have never participated in a triathlon and you want to live this experience, Women Beginners is the category for you. It is a program with the purpose to support and guide women who have the dream of participating in a triathlon and who want to learn the basics to get started in this sport.
Cost: $1,906 MXN*
Registration: from August 20th till September 17th, 2019
Competition Date: November 17th, 2019
Your registration includes:
- Participation in the Women Beginners category.
- Online training program for six weeks.
- Tips and weekly articles, which will help instruct you to give your best effort on the day of the Triathlon.
- Only for women who have not taken part in any triathlon previously.
- To have done the online training (indispensable).
This category has limited spots available, register on time, and secure your place!
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The cost of the Women Beginners training program does not include the affiliation to the FMTRI (Mexican Triathlon Federation).