You can register only through the website www.triatlon.com.mx and make your payment with a debit or credit card (without a service charge), in the following modalities:
- Special Places: from August 7th till the 17th.
- Red Cross Benefit Dinner: from August 7th till September 28th (limited seating).
- General and Women Beginners: from August 20th till September 17th.
You can sign up at www.triatlon.com.mx from August 20th till September 17th.
Race spots are limited, we recommend that you sign up in advance since the time and date will determine the availability.
The costs vary depending on the category which you will participate in. You can find the directly on the Triathlon’s main invitation.
The registration times and dates for each category can be found at the Triathlon’s invitation page.
On the same day of registration, you will receive your competitor package. To pick it up, you must personally attend with your official identification (birth certificate, IFE, INE CURP or passport) and sign the disclaimer form. For the case of minors, it will be necessary that the father, mother or guardian signs the disclaimer form and must present the child's official identification confirming their identity (birth certificate, ID or passport).
Yes, if you participate in the Sprint, Infant and Only Rookies mode, you can also pick up your competitor's package on the day of registration of the Olympic event. However, you must still return the next day to attend the previous meetings that are mandatory.
- Commemorative t-shirt (three for relay groups).
- Finalist medal (three for relay groups).
- Swimming cap.
- Personal numbers to stick on your bicycle and helmet.
- Hydration during the race and at the finishing line.
- Storage area.
- Discounts on entrances to Xel-Há park for the competitor and up to 5 of their companions on the day of the event.
- Discounts in stores and for water activities at Xel-Há park for the competitor on the day of the event.
- Race Chip loan for time measurement.
- Result and time certificate at www.triatlonxelha.com .
The marking of competitors is done on the arms and legs on the day of registration, at the entrance to the ZTR, before entering the bicycles. There is no marking on the day of the competition.
You can find the starting times in the Triathlete's Guide. As well as on the day of registration in the Triathlon tent.
The host hotels are Hotel Xcaret Mexico and Grand Bahia Principe. Transportation will only be offered to the triathletes staying there. The schedules will be published in www.triatlonxelha.com a few weeks before the event.
For more information, please the visit the lodging section on the main website.
Through www.triatlon.com.mx. In the case of minors, the identification and signature of the father, mother or guardian will be necessary on the day of registration.
Before the event: your friends and family can enter the park to witness the start of your category.
After the event: you and up to five guests will have a special promotion to enjoy Xel-Há the rest of the day:
- Admission Xel-Há All Inclusive Adult: $499 MXN *
- Admission Xel-Há All Inclusive Child: $299 MXN **
* All-Inclusive Admission includes food, drinks, snorkeling equipment, use of towel and locker.
** Children between 5 and 11 years with identification pay half of the adult ticket. Children under 4 years with ID enter for free. Promotional price for the competitor and up to five companions.